Friday, October 3, 2008

Just a tad neurotic

For some crazy reason, I have to have a full glass of water beside my bed in order to go to sleep at night. Two-thirds full or even three-fourths full just doesn't cut it. So last night I had my glass of water at my sink as I was brushing my teeth. Mike came over to take medicine for his headache using MY glass of water, and then stood patiently behind me as I finished. I looked at him in the mirror and asked "So, are you just waiting to see if I'll fill it up again?" He laughed and nodded yes, and then I proceeded to fill up my glass of water to the very top. As he turned to go into the bedroom he said, "That's why I love you baby, you are completely comfortable with your neuroticism". Touche' and I just gotta love him back!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

I have no idea where you got that habit from; excuse me I have to take a drink of my water by the side of my bed. As I was saying. . . . . . . . . . . . .

kamcicle said...

you both are crazy. where's my chapstick?