Friday, April 17, 2009

Spring Break, Caleb's Baptism, & Easter

Let me just start by saying that I've done something funky to my camera, so all of my pictures from Spring Break, Easter & Caleb's Baptism are messed up. But, it's the best I've got, so here they are. In a seven day period our little family drove to and from Las Vegas to spend a few days in the sun, then we made it home in time for Caleb's baptism and finally for Easter. It was a crazy, fun-filled week that left all of us smiling and exhausted. I meant to post the photos in chronological order, but ended up getting them backwards. I seem to do most things that way anyway, so I guess it's only appropriate.

I hope you can actually see Kaitlyn's face in this photo. She waited for a long time for this egg hunt on Easter Sunday. I was sorely tempted to ask the Easter Bunny to please NOT hide Easter eggs at our house this year. That was until Kaitlyn confided in me that the egg hunt is her favorite part of Easter, and she had been looking forward to it all year. Her face says it all. The bunny hid the eggs, and she thoroughly enjoyed finding them. Caleb & Kass enjoyed it as well, but Kaitlyn was absolutely thrilled to be chasing down those bright plastic eggs.


This is Mike and Caleb before Caleb was baptized. Caleb was so excited about his baptism that he couldn't stop grinning & jumping around. Caleb was baptized on the same day as one of his close friends. As they were walking to the baptism font with their dads, they jumped up in the air and gave each other a high five. I wish I had a picture of that one.


Caleb with his sisters right before his baptism. This is one of the only photos I have of them in their Easter dresses.


Caleb looking so darn cute!



Caleb & his daddy taking a gondola ride in Las Vegas.



Kaitlyn and Kassidy enjoying their gondola ride. You can tell that Kaitlyn in feeling shy because her fingers are stuck in her mouth.


Caleb chilling out in his daddy's office




The handsome birthday boy.


My little wild angel taking a much needed nap. It was one crazy & fun week.



6 comments:

So You Just Had A Baby said...

Congratulations Caleb! Cute Easter dresses! I'm so jealous they were matching! Bummer about your camera. Vegas is a nice place.... to visit!

So You Just Had A Baby said...

Yeah, I can't log out of my daughters email, so apparently I'm Tess. It's me. Kristin

gina said...

Wait... I think you are using MY camera!! All my cameras hate me - sooner or later start doing funky things to me too... I don't know why - as I'm such a technology whiz (I can load my own ipod with songs).

Happy baptism for Caleb. That is such a highlight experience. Looks like a very fun, busy week -

Kristi said...

My goodness! You did have a busy week. Sounds lovely....

Congrats to Caleb on his baptism. What a handsome boy...

Katilin is so cute, love the "sleeping angel." What a beauty!

Kathleen said...

What adorable pictures; can I have some? Caleb looks so happy; he makes me smile and so do the rest of you. I love you guys.

Julie said...

Love the pics Kristen - my Sophie gets baptized this summer and I'm really looking forward to it now after reading about Caleb's special day!