Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year's Everyone!

It was the first year that I let the kids have a New Year's Eve party that was pretty much all their own. I've been a horrible planner this holiday season, and since I hadn't planned anything for Mike & I to do, I figured the kids might as well live it up!!! I bought the ingredients for cheese & chocolate fondue, party hats and noise makers, and then the kids supplied the guests. Caleb invited his friend Christian. Here they are after diving (literally) into the chocolate fondue.
Kassidy was the only one who was allowed to have her friends stay until midnight. They all played Wii, put on a fashion show (Caleb was the judge) and a magic show.


Here the girls are enjoying chocolate fondue as well. Life doesn't get much better than this.

All the party guest surrounding the fondue pot. We hope that your 2009 got off to as good of a start as ours did. Happy New Year Everyone!!!




2 comments:

gina said...

What a fun party - what a cool mom! (I will have to try the fondue thing sometime.) The kids look like they had a great time. All those cute kids in pajamas.

Happy New Year!

Kathleen said...

This was a fun party to watch and the kids lived it up . . . . but you know, as Kristen's Mom, it was as much fun watching her having fun with the partying kids. She is a cool mom.